Doctor-formulated for effective, natural hydration, Kinderlyte was designed to rehydrate quickly and safely - with no artificial ingredients like Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow #6, Blue #1 or Red #40. Kinderlyte uses non-gmo dextrose (a simple sugar) to help the body rapidly transport and absorb electrolytes. Never fructose (juice), which is absorbed more slowly by the body.
Not just for children’s hydration, Kinderlyte's all natural electrolyte hydration drinks are excellent at quickly replenishing lost electrolytes, fluids, and zinc after intensive sports or workouts, travel dehydration, and even recovery after a late night out. With almost 3X the electrolytes and less than 1/2 the sugar of leading sports drinks*, Kinderlyte gives you the confidence to take on any hydration challenge.
*12oz serving of Kinderlyte vs. leading sports drink: 460mg vs. 160mg sodium; 8g vs. 21g sugar
- EFFECTIVE, NATURAL HYDRATION - Kinderlyte is the first 100% natural and Non-GMO oral electrolyte solution (OES). NO artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. Kinderlyte is Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Gluten Free and Kosher. With Kinderlyte, you get more electrolyte replacement with no artificial ingredients like Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 6, Blue 1 or Red 40.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED - Kinderlyte is different. Doctors & Dieticians worked to formulate a true OES with more electrolytes, potassium & zinc than the leading brand. Unlike Sports drinks, OES’s use dextrose exclusively to carry electrolytes directly to the bloodstream for rapid absorption. Any product containing juice, coconut water or honey will be absorbed more slowly and is not a true OES. Kinderlyte hydration drinks work quickly when you or your loved ones need it most.
- SAFE, DELICIOUS & WORRY FREE - We use non-gmo dextrose instead of fructose so it's delivered direct to the bloodstream for rapid hydration. This helps to rehydrate and replenish key nutrients due to dehydration resulting from illnesses and colds in both children and adults alike.
- VARIETY OF USES – Kinderlyte can be used for rapid rehydration & rehydration therapy for people of any age! More than 90% of people are dehydrated, keep your eye out for symptoms of dehydration in adults, the elderly and kids. These include dry skin, dry mouth and muscle cramps. Kinderlyte's direct rehydration to the bloodstream makes it effective, it works fast to address dehydration for any reason including sports, hangover, travel, stomach virus, infant diarrhea, toddler vomiting and more!
Water, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Color, Tartaric Acid, Stevia Extract, Zinc Gluconate
100% Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident that Kinderlyte™ will meet your highest expectations that we are offering Kinderlyte™ at zero risk to you. If Kinderlyte™ doesn't help you rehydrate and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs. No products to return. No forms to fill out. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee! Guarantee is only good on single packs. Please try the product in a single pack first to make sure it meets your needs before ordering multiples.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, on medication or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before taking Kinderlyte™ or any nutritional supplements. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Children under 1 year old: Consult your Doctor.
Rehydration after Fluid Loss: Begin with small, frequent sips. May take 1-2 liters/day while symptom persist. Consult Doctor if vomiting, fever or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or your needs exceed 2 liters per day.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh